Sunday 23 to Wednesday 26 February 2014 : The 13th edition of the cheese and dairy products show.
A biennial exhibition only for professionals in the sector, It takes place at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles in the hall 2.1.
It allows industry professionals to meet and create new partnerships. Whether they are producers D.O.P. farmers or dairy, GAEC or cooperative, whether refiners or importers, suppliers, wholesalers, tradespeople, communities, hotels-restaurants… They all go to 4 days dedicated to the activity of dairy and cheese production.
Opening hours : From 9 h to 19 h except Wednesday closing day of the exhibition where the doors will close at 4: 00 pm. The entrance is door K
Website of the event : http://www.salon-fromage.com
- 4 Professional days for meetings and relationship layouts
- 170 exhibitors from 12 country : Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Switzerland.
- Near 6000 visitors expected with more of 20% foreign visitors
Among the few 170 This year exhibitors, 3 on the show have an activity directly related to the production and sale of Saint-Nectaire AOP.
- The cheese companions : Stand 2.1 E 42
- Mountain dairy, Group Dischamp : Stand 2.1 E 02
- Secrets of refiners, the Occitan dairies : Stand 2.1 B 23
Access map to Paris Expo
- Come to metro (Line 12 – Porte de Versailles / Line 8 – Balard)
- Coming by bus (Line 80 – Porte de Versailles / Line 39 – Balard or door of Issy)
- Come by tram (T2 or T3a – Porte de Versailles)
- Coming by car from the device : Inside Beltway (Porte de Versailles or Porte de la Plaine) / Outer ring road (Porte de Versailles or Porte de Sèvres). You can then Park your vehicle on one of the paying car parks.