Appointment made for the annual empty attic, to delight antique dealers, the chineurs but also gourmets who find on-site a stand Saint Nectaire.
All 14 July, the Comité des Fêtes de La Godivelle organizes its flea market on the square of the village around the fountain and the Church …..
On this day of national celebration sellers or simple visitors are expected in the morning and hunt for a bargain. If you want a stand, come and search or just stroll you are cordially invited to participate in the summer activities.
The program of the day
- Individual stands ( free ) the square and around the church
- Stands de fromages (Saint Nectaire farmer and goat cheese)
- Guided tours of the church of Saint Blaise ( free )
- Painting competition “live” during the day
- Guided tours of the bogs
- The sweetness of the Cézallier : Chocolate and gelato…
- Pump room, chips, sandwiches, Deli…
The flea is organized by the Comité des fêtes of la Godivelle with the participation of the House of the natural reserve of Sagnes.
Taking a stand : Information & reservations
Whether you are an individual or a professional do not hesitate to contact the committee to set up your booth on the village square (Reservations before 13 July).