Here is a selection of Chronic Saint-Nectaire Jacqueline de Mercorelli, food critic best known under the pseudonym Mercotte. Free listening here or on his blog.
It is no longer Mercotte, known for its macaroons, famous blogger / freelance on food Mercotte.fr, She also was a member of the jury The best pastry sur M6.
Mercotte is also columnist France Bleu Pays de Savoie in transmission L'Assiette Tarp. Accompanied by Serge Carbonell Mercotte gives you an appointment on the air every morning from 10:45.
Podcasts France Bleu Pays de Savoie
So below you will find a collection of podcasts dedicated to fromage Saint-Nectaire, a collection that highlights the different aspects of this AO Auvergne.
- We begin with the history of this cheese, find in this podcast a complete chronology but also many historical facts…
- Its characteristics, form, Maybe they are, the zone AOP, their names and some key figures, second part recipe tart tomato-Saint-Nectaire.
- The filière, Specifications, breeds of cows, the life of the flock and finally the Saint Nectaire cheese farmer is women, for more information on GAEC mentioned in the chronicle please visit A table and Company, another blog Mercotte.
- Following the report of the Rose des Vents, facilities parlor, la fromagerie, equipment…Then Get the steps of making cheese. Photos available on the link above.
- Refining with Sebastian Guillaume Refiner natural cellar Montaigut le Blanc. Explanation of the conversion of these caves, their humidity and ripening conditions. More information about this job always on the link to’table and company.
- Collection Auvergne PDO by France Bleu, we hear trades Saint Nectaire and two types of cheese (Farmer or dairy). Numbers, developments, prix au kilo, and recall generalities (Mercotte tu radotes ;-)).
- And to finish bite, two recipes to whet your appetite : Saint-Nectaire stuffed with dried fruits, cereals and summer truffles. Mushroom risotto and Saint-Nectaire. Ingredients and preparation to discover by clicking “play”. To share or see other recipes, go here.